Jan 18, 2010

EOTD 002 and sneaky peeky

Hey hey hey!
So today is one raaaaaaainy day! As soon as the sun starting shining through my windows I grabbed the camera and recorded a video! YAY! Please excuse my gross hair; it NEVER rains in LA lol

OOOHH!! please forgive the big zit and the messy brows!

Ok so here’s my look:
I’ve been obsessed with matte colors, orange and pink. It’s weird but I’m gong with it! lol
CLICK TO ENLARGE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The products I used:
MAC painterly paint pot
CoastalScents 88 shimmer/matte palette (3 oranges and the matte black)
MAC sketch e/s
MAC ricepaper e/s
MAC tenderling blush
MAC faux l/s
MAC oyster girl lip glass
MAC blactrack fluidline

I will be posting the video in the early hours of the morning. I am almost done editing so you’ll see it soon 

Bye huns!
-vanes

0 comments: