Aug 29, 2009

VistaPrint.com

so, a couple years ago, i was on Queen Of Blendings myspace. (if you have no idea who she is, youtube her. SHE IS AMAZING!!!) ok back to the post lol. so she mentioned buying her business cards from vistaprint and how they are usually free. i didnt believe it at first but i signed up for their newsletters and little did i know my email was bombarded with FREE offers on so many things within a few days. i was so estatic to finally order some business cards for my Freelancing gig i would do. it just made me look more professional and it was also helpful in my MAC PRO card application.

WWW.VISTAPRINT.COM is honestly, a great site for starting up your business. its cheap or free. shipping is ok but at least youre getting a good deal on your purchase.

i must say one thing about the site though, when you put your order through THAT'S IT!! there's no changing it. it happened to me once lol i hope it never happens again.

well, i just put in another great order and here's a screen shot of my purchase. i got 250 business cards, 10 letter heads, 1 pen, 100 post cards, 1 note pad, and 140 return labels! i only really had to pay for the back side of my business card so that was $12.99. with shipping and the backside of my business cards it came out to.........

$25.09!!!!!

Photobucket

i'm telling you this site is amazing! i have a widget on the top left of this blog. click it and go to the vistaprint site.

0 comments: