Jan 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

wow, i cant believe its 2009. 2008 just flew by for me.

2008 was a crummy financial year but hey, i still am very healthy and God blesses me everyday with many amazing things so i cant complain too much.

is it just me, or is everyone finding it hard to form complete sentences this afternoon? haha i didnt even get wasted last night but im having trouble with typing out what id like to say. ahhhh stupid holidays, thank God theyre over! time to work out and get skinny again.

oooh, some one read my last post and asked if they could see my christmas cards i made. umm, yea i know i do makeup on youtube but i make hand stamped cards all the time. :) yea im a nerd. hahaha. i have a craft desk and everything. anywayssss, heres pictures of my christmas cards i made this year. hope you like them because they took me HOURS to make.

click on them to make them bigger

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Laura said...

Hey hon...I love your YouTube vids, and was happy to stumble across your blog too :)

I have to say, wow, those Christmas cards are great, shows how much time and effort went into them. Makes me wish I still had the patience to make some, I never used to buy cards, but when I went to uni I caved in to the ease of popping to the shop for a card...people always appreciate a home made one though, so you've inspired me to get back into...that's one more 2009 Resolution!!!

x x x

RicoLovesMAC said...

HAHA AWESOME!!! im so happy youre into card making. im obsessed with it. im big into Stampin Up too. its seriously sucked up all my makeup money lol.
you really need to show me what you make!

Muhsine Emin said...

your cards are very creative, love them!

RicoLovesMAC said...

thanks bubblegarm! <3

Unknown said...

wow you made all these?! they look so cute... and expensive! ;) you made so many different ones!

maybe i'll do this next year... is all this stuff from like scrapbooking stores/michaels?

anyway... loves it! <3

RicoLovesMAC said...

hey love,
80% of the stuff is from this paper craft/stamping company called Stampin' Up. that company has been using up all my friken money since last april and my makeup obsession has been minimized lol. my friend is a demonstrator and yea she the stuff we make is just gorgeous lol